NEW Weekly Livestream: Getting into the Hobby on a budget!
I wanted to announce a new weekly YouTube Livestream I will be doing over on my channel.
Thursdays 8pm GMT / 3pm ET / 12pm PT
The idea of the show is to go through getting into the Hobby from scratch with as tight a budget as possible. I will be looking at where you can cut corners and where you can't and I'll be painting a few models holding myself to the same restriction.
As this will be a live stream - I'll be answering questions as I go which will hopefully help people with specific issues and capture elements I haven't considered.
Basic shopping list:
- Paints + Brush - GW Set (includes Clippers) £25/$40 / Army Painter Starter £25/$30 (Clippers - Army Painter Side Clippers £10/$12)
- Spray primer - GW Chaos Black £12 / Rustoleum Painter's Touch Flat Black Primer ~$4
- Baking Parchment (Parchment Paper US) / Morrison's Baking Parchment (UK) Reynold's Parchment Paper (US) ~£2/$2
- Kitchen Towel - Get the better thicker stuff ~£1/$1
- Cheap lunchbox/tupperware container ~£1/$1
- Water cup ~£1/$1
- Spray varnish - GW Munitorum £12 / Army Painter Anti-Shine £11 / Testors Dullcoat ~$6
- Black Wash £5/$7.50
- Brown Wash £5/$7.50
- Base Texture paint £5/$7.50
Total Spend: £69/$77.50
See you on the livestream!
- Raggy, signing out
Post a Comment